SugarBee® Apple Cheese Fondue
Cheese fondue is a delicious winter staple, and this one has a hint of honey for a sweeter twist on the Swiss classic! Honey is mixed with gruyere and gouda cheeses to make an ideal pairing for sweet SugarBee® apples.
- 1/2 pound gruyere cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 pound gouda cheese (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2-1 tablespoon honey
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch of nutmeg
- SugarBee® apples
- Start by rubbing the garlic clove around a small pot.
- Add the wine and let it come to a boil.
- Mix the flour with the shredded cheese and add to the wine.
- Lower the heat and cook until the cheese is melted.
- Add in the nutmeg, pepper, and honey.
- Serve immediately with sliced SugarBee® apples.
Created by: Pate Giltner @thegandmkitchen