November 12, 2021
SugarBee® Hasselback Apple Recipe
Created by: Matt Robinson | @realfoodbydad
- SugarBee® Apple
- ¾ cup (96g) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (73g) loosely packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons (25g) granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 4 tablespoons (57g) unsalted butter, melted
- To make the cinnamon crumble: In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Add the butter and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into baking a sheet. Squeeze the crumb mixture to create varying size clumps.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes, or until crumble is a deep golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely. Crumble can be stored up to a week, kept in an airtight container and refrigerated.