June 27, 2022
SugarBee® Apple Rice Cake Trend
- 4 brown rice cakes
- ½ cup peanut butter (room temp)
- 1 SugarBee® apple (cored and thin sliced)
- ½ cup chocolate chips (melted)
- ½ cup roasted peanuts (crushed)
- Evenly spread peanut butter across the four rice cakes.
- Lay out your sliced apples on top of the peanut butter.
- Melt your chocolate. For this recipe we used milk chocolate chips. Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, heat up for 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until melted completely. If you are going to use a dark or bittersweet chocolate, you will have to add a tsp. of butter as well.
- When the chocolate has melted, spread it on top of the sliced SugarBee® apples. Sprinkle the tops with the crushed peanuts and let cool.
- The chocolate will solidify, and these can be taken as a to-go snack or enjoyed at home.
Recipe by: Valerie Musser of @valeriesofcoursecatering