March 7, 2022
SugarBee® Apple Veggie Muffins
Created by: Shakira Patterson | @occasions.byshakira
- 1 cup peeled and chopped SugarBee® Apples
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add egg into the butter and sugar mixture and mix until well combined.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt into a separate small bowl.
- Add flour mixture and milk to butter mixture.
- Add vanilla extract to mixture.
- Gently stir in apples, carrot, and zucchini.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin.
- Bake 22 minutes.