Perfect All Season Ploughman’s Plate Featuring SugarBee®
The SugarBee® Apples are the inspiration for this board and the “sweet” item for pairing with the bread, meat and cheeses. Feel free to get creative with your own ingredients, textures and tastes!
Created by: Talia Pearson | TALIA PEARSON
Yield: 1 Ploughman’s Plate
- SugarBee® apples
- Bosc Pears
- Fig and Olive crisps
- Marcona Almonds
- Black grapes
- Smoked Gouda cheese
- Mini Basque cheese (has a pretty textured rind)
- French triple cream soft ripened cheese
- Italian dry salami
- Organic French baquette
- Thyme sprigs for garnish
- Olive wood board or any wood cutting board to host your ingredients. Size depends on number of people you’re serving.
- Cut and slice apples and pears.
- Slice salami and leave a chunk on the board for a true Ploughman’s touch.
- Soft cheeses work best placed directly on the board from the packaging.
- Hard cheeses should be sliced or cut for ease of serving. Slice a few pieces and leave the rest in a large piece to slice on demand for optimal warmth and added Ploughman’s plate touch.
- Crisps and almonds can be placed directly on tray for serving.
- Add an Organic French baguette to tie it all together.