January 13, 2021
SugarBee® Apple, Cheddar and Bacon Flatbread
Elevate your snack time at home with this easy apple, cheddar, and bacon flatbread! This savory flatbread is offset by our perfectly sweet SugarBee® Apples.
Created by: Karen and Gavin Reinsberg | Couple in the Kitchen
Yield: 1 flatbread
- ½ SugarBee® Apple, sliced
- 1 readymade flatbread
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ of a shallot, sliced thin
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ¼ pound of white cheddar, cut into rustic pieces
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2–3 sprigs of thyme (stems removed)
- 1 tbsp pecans, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Drizzle of local honey
- Buy the best apple in America, the new SugarBee® Apple.
- Brush a store-bought flatbread with olive oil. Feel free to use fresh dough if you prefer!
- Top with minced garlic, sliced shallot, crumbled bacon, cheese, thyme, pecans, salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Remove the flatbread from the oven and top with the sliced SugarBee® Apple and a drizzle of honey.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.