November 24, 2020
SugarBee® Apple Brie Appetizer
Created by: Simply LaKita
Yield: Makes about 8 servings
- 8 ounces brie cheese
- 1 large SugarBee® Apple, chopped into ½ inch pieces
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees F.
- Place the 8 ounces brie cheese on a small baking sheet and place into the oven to bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese has softened.
- While the brie cheese is baking prepare the topping. In a small saucepan over medium heat, add in the large chopped SugarBee® Apple, ¼ cup brown sugar, ¼ cup water, ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. Cook the mixture 8 to 10 minutes, it should come to a low boil and begin to thicken.
- Stir in the ¼ cup chopped pecan and allow the mixture to cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to slightly cool.
- Carefully remove the brie from the oven and transfer to a serving plate/platter. Pour the apple mixture evenly over the hot brie and serve immediately with SugarBee® Apple slices, crackers, or sliced baguette.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.