SugarBee®Apple Pie Overnight Oats
Created by: Melody Peralta @melodyinthemaking
These Apple Pie Overnight Oats are a healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth at the start of your day. SugarBee® apples are combined with overnight oats to leave you feeling like you’ve just taken a bite of delicious apple pie.
- 1 SugarBee® apple
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2-3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla dairy-free milk, almond, cashew, coconut, etc.
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup, honey or your favorite sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Prep SugaBee® apples: Add ½ cup of chopped apple pieces, a tsp of maple syrup and pinch cinnamon in a small microwave-safe bowl. Stir together to coat apples. Heat for 30 – 60 seconds, until apples have softened a bit and look similar to baked apples.
- Mix remaining ingredients: Add oats, milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon into a dish with a lid.
- Stir in apples: Add 1/4 cup of the cinnamon apples to the oat mixture and stir.
- Refrigerate: Place in the fridge overnight (or just 30-60 minutes if you’re making these the morning of). Top with extra ¼ cup apples.