January 29, 2021
SugarBee® Apple Carrot Slaw
Created by: Karen and Gavin Reinsberg | Couple in the Kitchen
- 1 cup julienned SugarBee® Apple
- 1 cup julienned red cabbage
- 1 cup julienned carrot
- ¼ cup of sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon of cane sugar
- 4 teaspoons of mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix together the SugarBee® Apple, Cabbage, Carrot, and sesame seeds in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the apple cider vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Whisk until well combined into an emulsion.
- Toss the dressing with the apple carrot slaw.
- Serve the slaw on its own or top on fish tacos!