December 31, 2019
Slow-Cooker SugarBee® Apple Pork Roast
A tender, juicy pork-roast, all thanks to the mouth-watering SugarBee® apple. Easy to make and falls apart as you slice it. So versatile, and great for meal prepping for a busy week ahead to.
- 2 lb pork tenderloin roast
- 2 sweet onions, sliced
- 3 SugarBee® Apples
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Set the slow cooker on low heat. Sprinkle sliced onions in first.
- Take the pork tenderloin and make 4 – 5 slices in the top, about halfway down. Cut one apple into thin wedges and put a wedge into each slice you made in the pork. Place tenderloin in the slow cooker, and sprinkle with salt. Thinly slice the rest of the apples and arrange them around the roast.
- Add in mustard and honey. Cook for 8 hours on low, or 4-6 hours on high.
- Roast can either be sliced or shredded, and served by itself or on a bun, over mashed potatoes, piled with homemade coleslaw…any way you like it! It’s delicious.